Angels or Devils - Dishwalla

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Today is exam day~~

Woke at 8am today..
For today is the first day of my exams..
Waaaaaa..
Horrible..
Someone said i was over stressed..
Worry too much..

LOLs..
Thanks to all of my friends, I'm able to stand up once again..
Mr Lee JL.. If u read this please don't think is you...
LOL~~ BHB lvl 2000..
=P

Bong Bongs..
Bee Bee..
Piggy..
And many other people helped..
Thanks da jia..
^ ~ ^

Well..
Not much of nervousness today..
Just a normal day..
To think i woke up early to study..
LOLs..
Not exactly early too..

There's just too much to read..
It's like..
No matter now much you read..
You will never get the satisfactory feeling that you're prepared..
There will always be some doubts here and there..
Worry too much again..
-_-

I really no hope..
Ben Dan bear..
The tutu say if i think some more she slap me..
LOL..
I shall not think anymore..
* hide *

U cannot catch me..
NEH ni NEH ni boo boo..
=P

No comments: