Angels or Devils - Dishwalla

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Today i'm Abnormal..

It's so early in the morning..
I can't understand why..
I just woke..
Seems like my heart's been bugging myself lately..
Too many worries..
Too much troubles..

Guess i can't get those cleared off my head..
I've been thinking a lot recently..
Making mi frustrated and irritated..
Sometimes i get angry with myself for no reason..
Zi ji gen zi ji guo bu qu..

Recently so stressed and sian..
Hate exam period..
Really shutting me off..
Maybe soon i'll shut down permanently..
Even if i don't..
I'll be so hurt already..
-_-

Sickening day..
Sickening life..
Damn it..
I'm so damned..
Like i was destined to go to hell or something..
Just couldn't be saved..
Worst of the lot..

Thinking positive doesn't help mi..
But i thank those who asked mi to do so..
The more i think the more insecure i get..
It's like being over confident..
Too much bear..
I will break down..

But not yet..
I have so much to go through..
Maybe when the dark clouds go away..
I can see the bright sun shine again..

No comments: