Angels or Devils - Dishwalla

Thursday, August 2, 2007

A part of me~

I want to tell you so much..
Yet as i speak, all my words are lost..
What i can find is only a space on empty wilderness..
I cannot do anything to bring myself back from my dreams..
All hope is not lost yet i feel the sense of judgement falling down hard on me..

I will be judged.

Whether to Hades or Saint Peter?
It depends..
Personally i favour the space in between them..
The vast space that i've created..
For myself..
My own kind.
My kin..

They do not last long..
They fade..
They go..

Calling..
Screaming..
Shouting..
All to no avail..

What can i do..
In agony, none can do anything..
Neither can i..
So let there be hope..
Hope to do faith..
For all of them..
For all of me..

Searching for a quick death..
Looking for an answer..
Reaching to the sky..
Grasping my dreams..

All that's left of you is me.

No comments: