Angels or Devils - Dishwalla

Monday, August 6, 2007

Its Really Nothing..

Sometimes i don't understand why..
But i think there are opinions for each and every different person..
But i guess that to me, it really is nothing..
I have my reasons for believing myself..
If others don't believe what i believe..
Well, i can't do anything can i?
Things that look offensive or puzzling to me may not be so to the other people..
It's just the view of things..

I looked back..
It was a pea sized food..
Now it has grown so big..
I can't finish it..
Someone has to help me finish it though..
It's too much to gobble..

Maybe things would be easier if it was taken care more quickly..
Dragging isn't a way to start and stop..
Well, i can't say for sure..
I was just wondering why can't things be accepted the way they are..
Isn't it better?

If each and everytime is going to be like this..
Then i will be very very sad..

Set aside the differences and work together?
Doubts should be cleared in the faces..
Right?

No comments: