Angels or Devils - Dishwalla

Friday, August 3, 2007

I love the world.. But does it love me?

Slept at 5am..
Woke at 9am..
Really not enough sleep..
But then again i can't get to sleep..
Too paranoid i guess..
Think too much..

Today someone told me..
Take my first step..
He said that at 4.45
What a time to begin my first step..
But nevertheless i am grateful..
So grateful..

Thank You, nice person..

And Bee Bee..
Waaaaa.. Bee Bee understand why i siao siao..
Thanks to her i became a bit better..
Hahahaha..

Can manage a laugh at least..
Even a small one will do..
At least it shows their effort has been appreciated..

Well, i guess i will continue to hide..
When all is gone..
I will emerge..
A new face..
A new soul..

By that time..
I really hope that i have grown..
Do not wish to be a burden anymore..
To anyone..
Or myself..

I love this world..
But does it love me?
Do i really have to pull in my full effort for everything i do?

No comments: