Angels or Devils - Dishwalla

Friday, August 10, 2007

HOHO HAHA HEHE~~

Today went to pizza hut..Susan phua's leaving us liaos..Have some final catch up..I long time no talk to her le..Gained some insight also..
LOL~~~During the meal..When everyone was so bloated..The evil cow came out with an idea..She wanted to play zhong ji mi ma..The jackpot numbers..If the number u guessed is correct..Then u have to do a forfeit..LOL..
Then i very suay..The first one dio is me..So bo bian..I had to eat 2 pizzas..LOL..
After eating i felt so bloated..So i dint dare to drink any water..Hahahas..
Anyways..It was a fruitful day..
HOHO HAHA HEHE..After that, decided to go to arcade with all of them..When we reach there..OMGS..So many people..Then we thought to ourselves..Better get out fast..LOLS..Or risk becoming minced meat..Hahaha..
In the end went to photocopy my efma notes..I don't know why..But all my past tutorial answers are gone..Waaa..I super sad..I suspect some rabbit ate my papers..She likes to eat things...Maybe take my paper and aim also..
But nevertheless..It's done and we headed for home..But usaki wanted to wait for her mom so i accompanied her..I ended up going the wrong way at times..LOLS..Don't like AMK Hub's structure..Wahaha..
After awhile usaki's mom came ler..So my paw headed home..YAY..What a fruitful day..I am so tired now..
Nite Nites..HOHO HAHA HEHE~~

^ ~ ^

No comments: