Angels or Devils - Dishwalla

Saturday, August 4, 2007

It's okay... It's okay...

I want to take my bag and leave..
I want to be raised up differently..
Different life..
Different time..

The surroundings need to be different..
My opinion needs to change..
I need to fix my brain..
It's been causing me so much trouble..

When i reach the bottom, there is nowhere else to fall..
No one gave up on me..
I gave up on myself..

Hey..
I don't understand..
Why people can just take and go..
Don't they have something to pull them back?
Don't they have some thought of hesitation?

I was pondering..
Maybe i am so different..
No one will get it..
They just don't..

I'm not saying people should be alike..
Maybe just that similar..
Being different causes war..
See the World War 1 and 2..
Both arise due to the fact that people are different..
Although greed too affects the position..

To create you need matter..
But i can't find any matter..
I searched and searched..
Lots of places, time, people gave mi hope..
In the end..
They were all false..

I can't believe myself believing all of them..
I'm a stupid idiot..
Practically, it can't be helped..

I've been leaning too much on myself..
I thought i could handle everything..
But sadly, No..
Well, maybe i should change..
I could lean on something that would never fall..
Or something that would fall occasionally..
Or something that would always fall..

See the difference?
Well, hope you do..

Somethings aren't meant to be elaborated..
It loses it's effect..
And it would not be so meaningful anymore..

On some days, I wished for things entirely different..
Things that cannot be done..
Or rather..
Quite impossible..

I love the sun..
The glowing warmth..

I love the snow too..
Soft flakes falling on your face..

If i could sit on a snowy capped mountain top..
With warm sunshine glowing on my face..
I'd die happily..
Even if it was there and then..
I would have no regrets..

I want to make a wish..
If i have nothing left..
It will be this.

No comments: