Angels or Devils - Dishwalla

Friday, August 3, 2007

Sian sian day~~

Today is a very sian day..

But thanks to some people..
Not really people maybe..
Usaki and aunty accompanied me..
So my mood went up a bit..

Paw Paw went paking the whole day..
Rawr a lot today..
Made funny faces..
Made funny noises..
Did funny actions..
Stupid stuff..
Dumb faces..
Contradiction..
Pissed..

Overall, mood was very variable..
Not that good..
Not that bad..
I wan to feel so tired that i can just sleep..
Somehow..
I can't..
I wonder why though..


+++


I have just taken my first step..
My first step made my day..
I loved the smile on my face..
I wished i could see it more often..

But i am trying very hard..
Trying to make it real..
To realise what i have been thinking..

But i have a few doubts on my mind..
Would you be so kind so as to answer me?
I think you would not..
You wouldn't say..
You always don't..
I know..

I do not dare to ask..
Maybe u realise..
Maybe u do not..
But i hope this ends soon..
Because..
I really hope i could be answered..

I am afraid to ask..
Afraid of the consequences..
What that may happen..
What that may become..

I have been thinking..
Do i really need to put in so much?

Please tell me I'm a fool..
Idiot.. I am..
Baka Baka me..

No comments: