Angels or Devils - Dishwalla

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

My Naughty Stomach~~~~




UGHHHHHHHH~~

Just woke up chiong washroom..

Now so damn xin ku..
Like kena poisoned like tat..
I seriously think my stomach got problem..
Maybe i ate something wrong..
How can it be?!!!!!

Sigh~~~
I am so troubled now..
Soooooooo troubled..

How is everyone doing today???
Got kena food poisoning a not??
If u got, i welcome u to join my food poisoning club..

If u got food poisoning 10 times a month i will present u a reward..
'' THE POISONOUS SHITTY AWARD''
I think with this award u can go and snatch people's toilet space..
No need to queue some more, cos u may die anytime..
The toilet cleaner serve you and only you..
If not enough u can acquire more cleaners to serve u..
In case u don't like females, can request for males..
Toilet paper too hard can ask for softy brand..
Too dirty surroundings can ask for a wash..
Too smelly can ask for air freshener..
All for FREE!!!!!
The Singapore toilet society will be so delighted to have you as their customer..

LOL~~~

Ok.. i lame liao..

ZzzzzzzzT~~
Zap myself..

Today my stomach faced several hardships..
Early in the morning only i laugh until i wanna die..
In a totally laughable and funny situation..
I was paking and paking..

I think my stomach cannot take it..
I push it too hard, now it wants revenge on me..
grrrr*

RAWR~~
I threatened to bite it just now..

So now slightly better..
If it becomes mischievous again i shall really do so..
LOLOL~~

ohhhhh~~ Its driving me crazy~~~
Lalalalalala~~~~

!!!
Stomachache again..
-_-
zzz..

[''\

No comments: