Angels or Devils - Dishwalla

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

OMG!!!! I'm So Sorry..

I just had a dream..
And i jolted up..
Scared..
Guess what i saw..
A bright white light shining at my face..
I thought i was still dreaming..
But no..

The truth is that i forgot to hibernate my com..
There were many orange lights too..
I was like..
OMG!!!
I'm so dead..

To those who talked to me recently and i didn't reply..
Or those who talked to me and i replied, but the reply was short..
And those whom i said would be right back..
AND THOSE WHOM I DINT CLICK ON THEM TO TALK.. ( i really want to talk to you.. )
T ~ T

I'm very very sorry..
I am going through a very bad and horrible time now..
It's not that i didn't want to talk to all of you..
It's just that sometimes i feel tired and i just sleep..
I fall asleep unknowingly..

And as usual..
I don't off my com..
So people assume that I'm online..
Oh please don't..
I most probably will be away or asleep..

I have enough misunderstandings already..
So don't add to it anymore..

I guess this will be over soon..
After everything is settled..
I'll be back to the old me..

Thanks for listening to my ranting..
Really do appreciate it..
=)

No comments: