Angels or Devils - Dishwalla

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Mornings and Afternoons~~~

Ahhhh~~
Good morning everyone..
Or rather..
Good Afternoon..

Guess all of you had a nice sleep???
Well...
The bear paw did not!!!

RAWR RAWR~~
Early in the morning i accompanied my mom for breakfast..
Went to Hougang mall..
The food there was okok lar..
New food court new system..
But then it was super early..
I think my taste buds were still happily sleeping..
LOLS~~

After that walked around and around and around..
Round and round..
Until my head almost became super round..
Lols..

Overall today's weather is hot..
HOT!!!!!
Here comes the hot bear ok..
*clap clap*
LOLS i so bhb..

Wahaha.. feel like jumping in a pool of ice water..
Hahahahahas..
Later the museum got new exhibition..
Called the Ice bear..
Preserved in excellent condition..
What a professional..
Hahahaha..

Later mi paw is going out..
Going to study ler..
Exam in 6 days and i haven't studied..
OMGS~~
I'm so gonna fail..
I hope somebody saves me..
I seriously do need saving..
Big time..

Well..
Guess i better keep my playful spirits..
And concentrate on my books..
It's mugging time..
*imagine a bear burning midnight oil just to study..*
So hardworking..
LOLS~~
Cute right?????
Wahahahaha!!!!~~~

Hope my mood stays high..
Can't risk anything pulling me down now..
Tsk Tsk..
Bad things go away..
Shoo..
BOOOOOOO!!!~~~
hrumph!!!!

[''\

No comments: