Angels or Devils - Dishwalla

Friday, October 26, 2007

U think, I thought, who confirm?

It's the same old phrase again..
And this phrase..
Makes me think darn alot..

Yea..
Talk..
Today the more i talk, the more sian i become..
It's not the other party or person or wad..
It's me alright..
I got a problem with my own stupid attitude..
At least i think so..

So i decided to be silent for awhile..
I think it's the best..
Sometimes i decide not to answer questions..
They give birth to more questions..
So i think, i should just let it stop there..
Rot and die..
So.. Final.. End of topic..

And today i had some mood to go maple..
But who knows..
I was hanging there on the rope..
And some stupid idiot sacked mi..
WOW..
Brillant..
I wonder who managed to do it..
Really damn pro..
Maybe my character was too fat or something..
Or it was too close to the platform..
Nevertheless..
My precious time was wasted..
% gone..
Hence, i felt super sian..
Again..

Something is against me huh?
I feel so super duper wth..

But nevermind..
There is only 1 person who can help me..
He knows me..
And i shall call up on him tonight..

-_-

Darn..
I have a serious headache now..
I wanna slp until i die..
But damn it, i can't..
Life sux..
Big time..

No comments: