Angels or Devils - Dishwalla

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

It's so difficult reacting to situations..

Today was good..
Very good..
Very funny hang man session..
Now i love my year 2 class mates more..
And the funny ones all land up in bsu..
ooo..

It's true la..
How much you can laugh is so determined..
And i was actually planning to be laughing till the day ends..
But who noes..

Here i was coming out from the BSU unit..
And went over to human link to see people signing out..

The door opened and someone gave my jacket back..
She went out..

So i walked outside too..
Oh wow..
The moment i stepped outside..
I hear chattering..
Bickering..
Many noises..

I looked at them..
I had a fun face then..
Ouh..
So abruptly, people started saying things..
About me, of course..
And oh my..
It was my least favourite topic..

And they were saying it in such a funny way..
ok i know it's a joke..
And come on la..
I didn't even know that this thing existed..

Imagine happily coming out frm class and hearing sickening things..
I'm at a loss for words..
Firstly, i didn't know why they said so..
So i was kinda wondering wad did i do??
I did something wrong??
Nope i thought..
So nvm..
I pretended to chill..

THEN WHO KNOWS..
The topic starts to heat up..
There are ppl pouring oil, adding ingredients to it..
Seriously at that point in time..
It was WHAT THE FUCK..

So i decided to calmly walk away and try to cool..
I tried to ignore what they said..
To the best of my ability..
But soon, it starts to get super irritating..
And i am fucking angered by this..

Well..
I don't know who was the big mouth who started it..
It doesn't matter any more though..
Since everyone in BSU and the whole class more or less knows it..
I feel so wth..
Don't slander my name leh..
Don't put me with things that i am not with..

I can't take jokes??
Nope..
I have jus had enough of it..
Previously i was so sick of it that i got angry..
And now that i thought it was over, it fucking came again..
Do you know if you shoot at the same spot over and over again, it feels so damn painful?
And worse of all..
People whom i told them that i don't like them saying about this actually likes to talk about it..
And i heard that they did it for their own entertainment..
Wow..
This truly sucks man..
I see totally no effort in trying to save me..
They all left me to die..
With a fucking reputation dent..

U think i like it?
What the hell would you do if it was you?
Many previously cases have already shown that i dislike it..
I have said it many times to many ppl..
Hey, come on.. i don't like it..
I SAID I DON'T LIKE IT!!!!
WHY CAN"T ANY OF YOU UNDERSTAND??
WHY CAN'T YOU GUYS JUST FIND OTHER SOURCES OF ENTERTAINMENT??
I am so extremely so not ok with it..

Furthermore, i hear excuses saying that it can't be helped..
zzz..
Why is it that only when i get angry.. Then some of you have a bit of liang xin and let me off?
Some don't..
They carry on like nobody's business..

I am trying to get this point across to all of you..
I treat you guys well..
You guys are impt to me..
I don't wanna get angry..
And i don't want anyone to feel awkward just because of this freaking thing..
But do you listen?
If nothing gets in, then why should i say any thing else..
Anyway what i say will be treated as crap..
I don't feel as if i am being treated seriously at all..
If you people truly care for me, then can you give me some due respect?
I need people who understand and care for me..
But in the end, i always get sad..

I'm not being double sided..
I don't care what freakin outsiders say..
Cause when the people inside just do this..
I feel so wth..

Can u see the difference of a stranger saying go to hell to you..
And compare it to ur family or close ones??

Now i feel awkward..
You people just spoiled my day..
And other ppl's day too..
With so many parties offended and hurt, do you think next time we will talk the same again?
There is surely one big fat GAP!!

I don't know how you guys feel..
If you have any qsns regarding this post..
Then ask mi directly..
I don't want conflicts please..
I rather clarify than to fight or have cold war or what..

I forgive you guys..
You don't mean it but i still have to say this..
Because i don't think you get it..
And you always think i'm kidding..
When i'm actually not..

I just want my peace..
Can i have it in future?
Please?

No comments: