Angels or Devils - Dishwalla

Monday, October 1, 2007

Eeeks~

Wa Laoooooo...
It's 5.02 am in the morning..
And i don't know why i woke..
Crazy..

Jiu ming arr..
I cannot slp again le..
So deprived of sleep and i can't sleep..
Lols..
Wonderful.. -_-

So i ended up posting something so bo liao..
Come and complain to blog that i sian sian..
Lol..

But i had a very interesting dream before i woke..
Short but weird..
-_-

I was walking on the road when i became a loan shark with my cousin..
We went collecting debts..
Suddenly, we were invited to work for a secret terrorist organization..
Then we were sent on a mission..
After many stupid things..
My cousin was burnt in a fire..
Lol..
And i woke..
This dream is so ominous..
Waaaa..
Scared the hell outta me..

I need to go drink water and go trying to roll back to sleep..
See ya..

No comments: