Angels or Devils - Dishwalla

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Sian Sian..

Today so suay la..
Dun ask mi why..
I am so sian that i wouldn't bother to answer you..

No mood liao..
But nevertheless try to act happy la..
Someone gave mi advice about how to treat myself and the things around me..

Yup..
I am a negative person..
But still i must act positive around other people..
Cannot pull them down also..
Bad for everyone..

So i write about bad and negative posts on this blog..
Only it hears me..
Those who read my thoughts probably think i am stupid or negative beyond cure..
Nevermind..

I don't care what you think..
I am me..
If you are going to change me, make sure you do a good job..
If you are going to give up halfway, please go and die..
I hate false hope givers..
If you are not going to help at all, don't show your bloody face here..
Don't act like you care..

That's what i have to say..
Life sux.. XD
I sux.. =D
U sux.. =P

No comments: