Angels or Devils - Dishwalla

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

oh no oh no oh no oh no..

Firstly it's like 1 am in the morning..
And i dunno why it's 1 am in the morning..
And i feel so so so omg..
Cuz i haven't studied for the stupid ica..
Which i have no idea about..

CS was diff..
It was common sense..
This wasn't..

Why the heck did i sleep till so late..
And i missed everything..
I feel that i just lost my memory or something..
Maybe it's december 24th already..
Tml get ready to recieve presents..
LOL..

Diaos..
Thinking rubbish again..
lols..

And i..
I really wanna say something but i can't say it out..
Seems like an important issue..
And i can't open my mouth to say it..
In the end..
I always end up getting sad..
Why..
Damn it lo..
And infront of my eyes..
I see things which i am not supposed to see??
It's so sad..
How to endure this pain..??
How i just wish it would go away..

I should probably drown myself in everything..
No hope already..
No light in the future??

AND I FRIGGIN CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE SO NIAO!!!!!!!
You know who I'm talkin about right..
Bee Bee~
=(
Is money really such an issue??????
Wan to spoil the day just becos of that..
Rubbish leh..
I sian sian..
I wanna say de lo..
And always if i say i become the bad person..
Wa lao..
SIAN!!!!
This saying out is different from above ok..
This is irritating..
Sickening..
AND NIAO!!!!
Worse than those aunty on the streets..
Argh..
So i should just pretend and carry on and keep saying okok??
Later ppl see my face i should just bow down and say i'm actually very ok..
wth lo..
ZZZ..

-_-

No comments: