Angels or Devils - Dishwalla

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Morning.. And i hope all is well..

It's like almost 7 in the morning..
I'm not supposed to be waking up so damn early, but i can't get to sleep..
Or rather, i din't sleep at all..
Was worried and still worrying..
Many things..
Many issues..

Having a damn ica later..
Ica sux though..
I should have studied early..
And now i'm muggin like hell..
Dark circles have already become my best friend..
Say hello to me..
And stick with me forever..
Lols..

Stupid Customer Service..
Make me so tired in addition to many idiotic things..
Sooooo sian..

Tml also got Ica..
There is 1 next week too..
It's kinda never ending..
But..
This is an important semester..
I don't wanna flunk it..
After next week i can have my break..
Literally breaks me..

Do you know??
The time where everyone is happy is actually very bad??
It's a time where everyone loses track and everyone gives you away..
And when they are sad, they come back crying again..
Really had enough of this..
Quitting soon..

No comments: