Angels or Devils - Dishwalla

Friday, October 5, 2007

Nakacha

Yesterday went to sing k with yokie and tutu..
Lol..
Poor bear is sick so no sing much..
But overall was an interesting day..

Mi paw went home jiu sleep ler..
Yokie and Bra come talk to mi i also no reply..
Wahahaha..
Dui bu qi..
Too tired..

Been dealing with strategy games recently..
I think i fall in love with it once more..
Muahahaha..
You know the feeling of planning for something???
And see it prosper..
Lols..
Makes me seem so clever...
Challenge me..
Wahahaha..
I am clever~~~

Well Well..
Wanna put things down for a bit..
School gonna reopen soon..
A bit sian..
But still i am happy..
Less free slots..
Less problems..
Cos i sick and tired of thinking..
I just wanna quit..
So badly..
Hiax..

Right??
Do you agree??

=)

No comments: