Angels or Devils - Dishwalla

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

YUCK!!

Today is a sian day..
Everything i do turns out to be NOT fine..
Even lying down gave me back problems..
Talking also gave me problems..
Thinking gets my brain fuzzy..

Ugh..
Really not a good day to be doing stuff..
Should be sleeping instead..

I predict..
I will be very sian..
Very very sian..
Bored of the boring day..
Saw a few birdies today..
They were all acting weird..
As if some snow would come to Singapore..
Lols..
What crap am i uttering..

Really horrible day again..
Well, it seems i have been thinking and reasoning too much..
I caused myself my troubles..
Who can i blame?

ME of course..
I shall chop myself up, grind, mince and put me on a platter..
Together with seafood marimo and sauces..
The main course of the day..
Minced bear meat..
Wow..
I bet many people would finish me in a shot..
Well, maybe because they hate me??
I don't know..
Hey, there's no sense talking here alright..
So don't talk sense to me..

Alright, if i manage to get eaten by those idiotic gruesome freaks, then i shall make myself useful and kill them all internally..
I will burst all their internal organs, light a fire in their stomach, tickle their bellies inside out so they can't scratch it, make them vomit their heart and etc..

Quite sadistic ain't i?
Guess so..

I've got some disease here..
Can't be cured within a day or so..
Who cares anyway..

Awwww..
How pitiful..
Poor bear dying in the drain..
I don't give a damn sucker..
Die for all you wish..
Just fuck off..
Wadever..

Hey..
Actually, today someone told me i am not a vacuum cleaner..
Well.. I wanna agree with it..
But sometimes i can't help but not agree with it..
Thanks for your encouragement though..
Really appreciate it..
That's one fine line..
First time in the day someone told me something encouraging..
At least i laughed..
HAHAHA..
Lols..

Quite surprising huh..
I was surprised myself too..
Surprised at my own stupidity..
Bleah..
I told myself to auto terminate my bodily functions..
But it doesn't work..
Guess sometimes my body gets defiant..

Oh ya..
I drew a lot of crap today too..
Drawing and drawing..
Just to vent some stupid thing off my head..

Really..
Sometimes i really am stupid..
Lols..
I do stupid things..
I wanna have a clone or something..
So i can laugh at myself..
Woos..
That IS crazy..
I am crazy..
Well, whatever..
I don't care, why should you..
Although I'd love that you do..

So much for my confusing thoughts..
See ya suckers..

No comments: