Angels or Devils - Dishwalla

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Mooncakes frenzy~

Recently been eating too many moon cakes..
LOL..
And i ate 2 whole roundy and full ones today..
Felt super full and bloated..
I think i can not eat for the next 3 days..
Lols..

Xiao xiong oso like mooncakes alot..
But his moon cake is more difficult to find..
There must be honey inside it or he won't eat..
Kinda fussy huh..
Bad Xiao Xiong..

Well..
Recently got insufficient sleep..
Always wake damn early..
Just cannot get back to sleep..
I shi mian le..

Imagine waking up at 7am in the morning and clueless to what to do..
Lols..
Gives me the creeps..
Makes me super bored too..

Tired of doing the same old things day after day..
I yearn for an adventure..
But i don't think anyone can help me..
Lols..
Too wishful a thinking..
Smack myself..
-_-

But tomorrow i hope will be better..
Going out for a badminton match with cow they all..
lols..
Still mus roll my way to yishun..
Lei si wo le..
By the time i reach there my fur all drop liaos..
Become 1 pink bear..
Lols~
But should have fun ba..
Haha..
Should..
Lols..

But having something to do is better than none..
Doing things enhances my brain too..
Then i will be called stupid lesser..
lol..

Nonetheless..
Today is generally a bored day..
Ask me out baa~~
I want go out..
So sians..
Lol..
And here i am complaining to myself about being sian..
Like i can do anything..
-_-
Boring~

No comments: