Angels or Devils - Dishwalla

Monday, September 24, 2007

Parable?

Each parable tells me something..
And i make myself read 1 daily..
Well, it has a significant meaning of life..
Sometimes i don't really understand why is the way of the story like that..
But after some explanation..
I finally understood..

There are also exceptions..
maybe because of human nature, i find myself disagreeing with it..
Every single thing affects how i think about it..
But all the times that i went lost, someone still came and pulled me back..
It's like a shock back to reality..
Impressive isn't it?
Haha..
To be able to get someone back isn't easy..
Changing everything isn't easy too..
You have to have strong ideals..
Practically more of everything..
Such people are worthy of praise..

And i once remembered..
There was an Indian uncle i remembered..
His name was mutthu..
Well.. To be frank, i was a bit of bad to this uncle..
Sorta ignoring him because i simply had the concept of Indians being bad..
But i would definitely walk past him through the canteen in school..
He was the uncle selling prata..
Every morning without fail, he would say " Good Morning girl, nice weather today?"
I would just nod and walk off quickly..

Soon i find myself replying and saying hi..
Sometimes he cracked jokes only my dad would crack..
There was more of a friendship there..
At times when i had nothing to do..
I would go and have a look at his stall and ask him hows business that day..
Rather joyful..
He actually persevered on..
The smile is always on his face..
Just like 1 happy humpty dumpty that would smile for you every morning..
A rather kind person..

He definitely changed my view..
Although I'm still a bit of a racist..
I don't deny..
I can understand such kindness and determination of a person..
Impacts me..
Definitely..
And I've learnt..
Through experiences too..
And i still hope to grow..
Wiser..
If i can give a wise advice to someone..
I would be most happy..
Most contented..

Sure I've got setbacks..
Some wounds just take a longer time to heal..
And my immune system isn't that strong recently..
It really sets me back..
But still I'll try..
A little by little..
If i don't give up on myself, why should anyone else?
No matter how hard I've been hit..
After while, i still get back on..
With some scars reminding me of how it used to be..
Learn from that..

_____________________________________

Well..
Ahem Ahem..
Not in Singapore?
=)
I'm pretty sure online would do fine..
Left without a word..
No sending of flights, no nothing..
Was a a bit abrupt though..
Felt as if i was cheated..
Haha..
But i saw through it..
So i await your return..
2 years later?
Or maybe more..
Understanding doesn't really mean looking at faces..

________________________________________

Why does time seem to go faster as we get older??

Couldn't really find an answer..
But in the end i did find one..
Unexpectedly..

Well..
Time seems faster..
And we measure how fast it goes by, by relating to our past experiences..
The longer u and i live, the more time we have experienced..
When you are 5 yrs old, 1 week seems longer as compared when you're 20 because when you are still young, u have not experienced as much time as when you're 20..
Compare it to all the time you have experienced before, 1 week of your 20 years is shorter than 1 week of 5 years..

It would be more significant if you had lesser time to live..
So people tend to derive the theory of cherishing..
If you have more, you will never learn to appreciate it that much as compared to what you can have for only a moment..
For those people who can really cherish every moment, they are very blessed with such a gift..
Which naturally overcomes the human nature of being wasteful..
They understand the importance, of life..

I finally grasped the meaning of this..
And i know in the future, i would be experiencing fast days..
In a blink, all is over..
It's all very quick..
Emotions flare, rise and fall, sway, all to the heat of things..
Funny how one is to look and decide..
And not knowing how long you can or others can last, you have no definite answer to anything..
It may end now, tomorrow, or 50 years down the road..
If you look back, you will probably laugh at what you have done..

" Ohh, i was rather immature then"

No comments: