Angels or Devils - Dishwalla

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Stupid Lao pok poks...

Today i woke up with a dizzy mind..
Hao lei ar..
Including the fact that i slept early last night i was shocked..

My body was drained..
No more energy left..
Charging but still no energy..
Lols..

So sians..
Early morning wake up have to go to the supermarket to get veggies..
My mom wasn't free so i had to go..
Alone..
-_-
I see all the aunties there..
There were ah sohs, lao aunties, siao char bors, ah mahs, housewives, lao bu si de, lao pok poks..
Got uncles too.. ah pek, ah cek, baldy, siao da por, house husbands..
Guess i was the only bear there..
-_-
Horrible sight..
Simi sai also bu fang guo..
Vegetables also must snatch..

I din't really know what to choose..
So i trusted my instincts..
When i set my sights on some nice looking ones, some ah soh will take it away..
This proves that i am slow in grabbing from all the lao pok poks and they are all super duper kia su..
-_-

Their eyes dunno grow where also..
Anyhow knock each other..
Some of them can be blind to the extent that their trolleys go crashing on to your legs..
Can you imagine how painful it is??
Lol..
*Faint*

It's sickening to go for the morning stocks..
But if you don't go, the rest left would be poor ingredients..
And if so, when i get home, I'll be labeled as incompetent..

This is by far my most traumatic experience at the super market..
Poor bear cannot even get her chores done well..
=(

WO HAO KE LIAN NI MEN DONG MA~~
T ~ T

No comments: