Angels or Devils - Dishwalla

Thursday, September 27, 2007

There's no need to fear.. UnderDog is here~~ ^^



Waaaaa~~
So tired..
Just reached home..
Went to watch underdog with my friend..
Waaa this dog super cute~~
=DDD

It's an average movie with an average plot..
But a super CUTE doggie..
Hahaha..

I love him a lot..
Hao ke ai de ar..
And he loves to crack jokes, make poems, he still try to be a lover boy..
Lol..
So loving of him..
It was a good choice choosing a beagle for the film..
haha..
He has cute ears..
I feel like hugging him and play with his ears..
Long floppy de..
=DD

It's your average super hero movie but he made my day..
I guess i'm quite lucky today..
Having so many nice and great events..
Hahaha..

His out takes are also super funny..
They showed it at the end of the show..
Lol..
And once he said his tag line wrongly..
He said " There's no need to fear, underwear is here~~"
And everyone laughed..
Hahaha..
What an adorable pup..
^^
Actually i don't really fancy beagles..
But now i changed my opinion..
He got character..
Got style..
So cute some more..
And he wears a red sweater and a blue cape.. So that when he fly, he won't get cold..
At the end of the story he burned his tail ooo..
Hao ke lian ar..
got 1 patch of missing fur fur..
Next time i shall donate some of my bear fur to him..
Hehehe..
Ore wa DAI SUKI~~~~~
Loves Loves Loves him..
=D

No comments: