Angels or Devils - Dishwalla

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Damn Everything.. FUCK FUCK FUCK!!

Hey bastard..
What have i done..
Why should i be treated like this..
Why??
Answer me??

Freak u..
Go to hell..
Banish yourself..
Screw the dogs..
Screw yourself..

Damn you..
Damn you to the ends of the earth..
I hope you get screwed a thousand times over and die..
Fuck off..

Hey you seemed nice..
SEEMED?
!@#$%^&!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go to hell please..
Please don't show fake feelings..
Your empathy and sympathy suck big time..
You deserve the worst..
Off all..
I think i am the most sickening and guilty person on the earth..
You made me think so..
You sucker..
Screw off..
In my world now.. Almost nothing is left..
Why do you have to go and wreck everything for me..
WHY???!!!
Damn it fucker..
Answer me!!!
Fuck..
ARGH..

I wanna kill you..
I take back whatever that i said..
Well.. I was wrong..
Very damn wrong..

Do you know how is it to make someone live in hell for a period of time and trying to pretend to be happy?
Do you??!!!
Do you see the fake smiles i've been giving??
Do you know the meaning of this??
Do you get the idea of how disastrous this can be??
And do you even care ABOUT YOUR FUCKING SURROUNDINGS??!!
You idiot!! FREAK!! BASTARD!! SON OF A BITCH!!
You've got a lot of nerve trying to wreck me up..
And i got myself into such things??
You don't even deserve to eat shit..
You should be tortured and left to die..
ARGH!!!
I WILL NEVER EVER FORGIVE YOU!!
READ THIS FUCKER!!
NEVER EVER!!


Blast you..
Go to hell..
I want you to know how much hurt you've caused..
So read this and..

Just disappear

No comments: