Angels or Devils - Dishwalla

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Starting of a new thursday.. Ending of a wasted wednesday.. Crap..

Today going for badminton with cow cow, mao mao, kuku, and bra..
At yishun arrrr...
Shagged already..
Haven even reach..
Guess it's the distance..
But staying at home makes me sick too..
It's still better to go out..
hahaha..
lol..

Surprised i woke rather early ba..
Today cannot get to sleep..
Maybe because my dreams are too real..
And i got the fright of my life..
-_-

I think this holiday sux alot..
Big time..
Although not as bad as the last..
But still sucked..
lol..
No fun things to do..
So sian some more..
I feel like time is just being wasted away..
And poof..
Gone..
Today is the 27th..
And the month is gonna end..
Whatever it is, it's gonna end too..
Well, After the good old sept is dumb oct..

I want Christmas to come soon..
Really soon..
I'm not really sure but i think Christmas has some positive air in it..
People tend to be more happy though..
HOHOHO..
Santa is back in town..
Receive presents..
Feast..
Run around..
Just too bad Singapore doesn't have any snow.. lol
Go overseas~~~
But then considering the funds that i have, I'd rather not..
lol

Drift le.. I think too much.. Damn crappy oso..
Lols..

Overall..
I just want my life back..
Please don't take it away anymore..

Dear God:
I want my life back..
I don't want to live as a puppet any more..
I want to be in control..
Oh.. Please help me..
=(

Thyfaithfulservant-

No comments: