Angels or Devils - Dishwalla

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Welcome Me~~

Hey people..
Animals and human..
I've woken up..

It's been a long time since i last blogged..
LOLs..
And it feels so short..
I was sleeping..
And hey.. time flies..

Well, nevertheless..
Good dreams, bad dreams..
They all wash me away..
Through the darkest nights..
Somehow i survived..

Don't know how much longer would i be here though..
Ha..
I certainly hope it would be long enough..
=)

Smiles fill my face..
I have no time to frown right?
If i should fall, that is if, then so be it..
But i promise to pick myself up..
To myself that is..
For me..
And everything else along with it..

You know what??
I'm gonna do all the things i like..
I don't care anymore..
Hahahaha..
I was always reserved in the past..
Leaving things out..
But now not..
I'll be doing what i want..
Anytime, any place..
My pace..
=D
Whoever who wishes to join me, please do so~
This is an invitation..
=)

Next time and next time and next time..
In the near or far future..
Where ever it may be..
When ever it may happen..
What ever it will cause..
I'm prepared..
Come challenge me!!!
I will never be pushed down..
Yosh!!!~ [''\

- I wanna have something I can relate to.. Something which matters entirely.. To me..-

No comments: