Angels or Devils - Dishwalla

Friday, September 21, 2007

Crazy Crazy- Bored Bored

Ahhh~
Friday..
This signals the end of the weekdays for this week..
Pretty fast eh..

Had many things undone and suddenly done recently..
Felt a whole load off my mind..
I wanna buy a cannon~~
And shoot wadever I'm not happy with out..
hahahaha~~

Well..
That's only a dream..
Today i woke rather early in the morning..
But due to the LARGE amount of food that i consumed..
My blood had no choice but to flow to my roundy stomach and give it a spin..
The great digestion plan..
Woos~~
But then, guess i ate too much..
Not long after, i felt drowsy and sleepy..
So i went to sleep..
And was in dream land until about 430pm..

What a long nap..
And i woke and ate again..
This time i ate 3/4 of what i ate just now..
Waaaa..
Today eat alot..
As if it was my last supper..
Hahas..
Well, quite contented today..
But still.. SUPER BORED~
My eyes are like this.. -_-
BORING DAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope i can find some job next time that requires full time action..
That way i won't be bored..
Hahahahaa.. =P
Staying at home makes mi rot though..
I think I've rotted alot during the holidays..
Anybody wants to go out????
ASK ME ASK ME ASK ME~~~
[''\~
Or I'm gonna die of boredom..

You realised i don't really blog that often now???
I am so sianed that i became lazy..
Also nothing to blog about..
Talking about how bored i am only requires 1 post..
The rest can just crap..
So i'd rather sleep my way off..
Until i got something interesting and better to blog off..
And i hope so..

This blog is going to become my log book..
Hahahaha..
" The path of Bear Bear"
" Xiong Xiong zhi lu"

Next time i shall publish this book..
Be sure to buy it okays~
=D

That's all for now..
Oyasuminasai~~

No comments: