Angels or Devils - Dishwalla

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Really Really Eventful week..

Firstly let mi congratulate the people whom I've known for having their birthday on the 10th of August..
They are namely JK, Cheryl, Iggy and Hui Shan( her name is here just to boost numbers =x)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Okay I'm 3 days late..
Didn't get the chance to update the blog though..
Sorry pals..
=P

Next, i shall have to COMPLAIN COMPLAIN AND COMPLAIN!!!
Now ask me what's there to complain of?!!!

For a start, we have our holy and most virtuous EXAMINATIONS!!!
WOW~
I HATE Human Resource Management..
I HATE Marketing Research..
I HATE Public Relations..
I HATE Contact Centre Management..
And most importantly, I HATE EXAMS!!!!

Now i found out that projects are much much much nicer than exams..
Exams practically squeezes out every bit of brain juice, sauce, water..
It takes a huge huge toll on you..
Whatever you call it..
-_-

Tons and tons of hell to memorise..
Imagine hell was full of paper..
And the only way to heaven is to finish memorising every single bit of it..
Unless you wanna stay in hell..
Wonderful isn't it?!!!
I'll die twenty thousand times by the time i reach heaven..
And nothing seems to go into my poor little measly brain!!!
Ugh.. This is utterly sickening..

And those nice little books they sell in the stores..
Claiming that ohhhh..
If you do this, you will score well..
If you do this, u will get a memory boost..
Or if u do that, you will definetely get superb grades..
Those.. Are just FULL OF BULLCRAP!!

=)

Seeing the GPA drop is simply breathtaking..
And i can feel my temperature lowering..
So low..
That i can't even feel myself..
-_-

Secondly..
HA!!
Dear me got a " nice attachment"
The perfect place to be..
With many "buildings" around.
" Entertainment??"
"FUN??!"
" Sea view?!!"

Guess the place!!!!!

TA DAH~~
The answer is the good old CHANGI!!!!!!!!!!
I decline to name the company in case i get fired..
-_-
!@#$%^&*()_+
DAMN IT!!!!
Filled with industrial buildings..
Industrial waste..
No entertainment..
No fun..
Totally not accessible..
View of the Ugly Changi sea..
Populated with industrial waste..
And human waste too..

A much dreaded place to be in..
IT SUCKS!!!
The location is a total turn off alright..
Damn it..
ZZZZZZZ

The whole thing sucks..
It just isn't great..
Ask me and prepare to receive naggings from me on how i hate this location..
Live or Die??
10 weeks..
I hope it flies past..
And that effort put in is not to be wasted..

Well..
Currently Mugging for exams..
Facing the fear...
The fear of not feeling the stress at all..
Now that's stressful..
Isn't it ironic??
Ugh..
-_-

I hope i will be able to hold on..
If not..
Prepare to visit my grave..
With smiles..
Oh and if you do..
Please bring the best food along~
And a couple of Baileys too~
Caramel preferred~
=)

RIP
X.X

No comments: