Angels or Devils - Dishwalla

Monday, August 4, 2008

=D T.T ^ ~ ^

Firstly..
I am happy!!
ED day is finally over..
Major projs down..
Down down to hell pls..
-_-

Left with only 1 presentation and 1 test..
And many more revision lectures to go..
I really look forward to the best..
=)
I think i can only hope so..

Secondly..
I AM SAD/ ANGRY/ SICK!!!
diaos~
I don't know what i did last week..
But i fell sick on entre day..
Horrible..
Cause i can't even speak..
Now i've got practically every illness associated with a fever..
Sigh..
Now i hope to eat nice food.. * someone dun let mi eat*
Go nice places.. * i cannot go far.. tired..*
=(
It's bad being sick..
I'm practically deprived of everything..
-_-

Faster recover!!! * so someone will allow mi to eat..*
I want to eat fried food, sweets, ice cream, ALL MY FAVOURITE FOOD COME TO ME~
What i am eating now is the most dan food i can ever imagine..
-_-
HATE IT!!!
Grrrrr!
T.T

Another thing to be happy about~
Someone care about me when i sick~
Hoho..
I feel hao xing fu~
=)
Thanks alot ooo~
You're great!!
Although it's sad that i'm sick..
But i'm happy inside..
*Cat*
^^

No comments: