Angels or Devils - Dishwalla

Saturday, August 2, 2008

I WILL PROTECT MY OWNER!!!

A day in the life of a pet..

Today you were happy..
You were the happiest person on earth today..
You did something extraordinary..
You did something great..
I know you have a kind heart..
I know you always extends your hands out..
So far that you give all out..
And coundn't even see the horizon..

Suddenly..
You saw something..
Something that you hoped you would never see..
You were sad..
You were devastated..
You didn't know what to do..
You rang people up..
You asked around..
You compared..
You were questioning yourself..
Asking why.. Why did you do it....

I saw it..
I felt it..
I couldn't do anything about it..
I wasn't with you..
You put me aside..
I could only stare at you with watery eyes..
Only trying to ask why..
I wanted to help..
But i didn't have hands..
I wanted to comfort..
But i didn't speak human..
I sat there..
Helplessly..
Aimlessly..
Watching..
As tears unfurled down your face..
I couldn't do a thing..
Soon i found myself crying..
Asking why..

I am a pet..
I cannot speak..
I sometimes cannot understand you..
i can only lie and await for your smile to return..

It's painful to wait..
It feels sour..
I'd love to see the happiness on you again..
I'd really do..

*These words..
Adopted from the bottom of a pet's
heart..
Made my day a better one..*
And a brighter place..


" If only i could talk"

No comments: