Angels or Devils - Dishwalla

Friday, July 11, 2008

FRIDAY!!!!!

Oh my my..
It's finally the end of the week..
I've been looking forward soooooo much to friday~
^^

At last some things are already done..
And i have seen significant progress..
Although!!
It's rather slow...
But as the old saying goes..
' Slow and steady wins the race'
HA!

Projects Projects and More Projects..
They're driving me to my grave..
I think i get bad dreams because of them..
Ugh..
Horrid..

Soon many presentations will be coming up..
all crammed up in the next 2 weeks..
I have absolutely no time at all~
LOL!!

So everything will have to wait..
Relaxation..
Play..
Fun..
Entertainment..
Enjoyment..
Maniac doings..
All of these will have to wait..
=(

*Sigh*

After everything..
There is still the much dreaded exam..
Consecutive papers..
Consecutive days..
Absolute Madness..

@.@

I am officially going mad..
ARGH!!!


i hope my dear xx will accompany me through everything~
hugs to xx~
^^

No comments: