Angels or Devils - Dishwalla

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

-_-

OH HOLY SHIT!!

Why do i?
Always fall on the brink of death?!!!!

-_-

Let me relate what happened..
I WAS RAINING HEAVILY!
REAL HEAVY!!!

I was on my way home about half an hour ago..
And the stupid uncle..
Just for 20 cents sake, decided to drive me deep into the carpark..
He did that because he wanted to make the meter go from $7.80 => $$8.00
Okay, that was retarded..
But nevertheless, i just alighted and headed for home..

Then i saw a flash of lightning..
OoO
But then i thought never mind..
It can't hit me anyways..
I'm awfully short for that..
So i continued to walk..
Then i heard a creaking sound..
It was no normal creaking sound..
I swear it was something LOUD and NEAR..
Oh shit..
Holy crap too..

THE FREAKING TREE WAS BREAKING!!!
It was at least 3 stories tall?!!
-_-
And soon enough it fell down..
On the HARD COLD FLOOR!!
OH LORD~~
He damned the tree instead..
I was imagining if i had been the one under the tree..

T.T
Then i wouldn't live to see anyone again~
Oh shit..
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!

Sigh.

No comments: