Angels or Devils - Dishwalla

Monday, June 9, 2008

=)

I've been reading up alot lately..
Mainly books..

And i found myself mesmerised with the fantasy genre of them..
I found those books very intriguing..
A few days ago, the rabbit said i had depression..
She read it in a book though..
This was not to my amusement as in fact, there were literally obvious symptoms and i chose to ignore it..

Haha..
I wouldn't take this all seriously now, would i?
As oblivious to my surroundings as i am now..
I clearly begin to construct my mind around a barrier of thoughts that involved the unrealistic world..
Places where the most remarkable beings and lands exist..
HA!
Was i dreaming then??
Nope, i had a clear head..
It was just a mere thought..
Perhaps then, clouded with foolish thoughts of wanting to escape and run away..

I didn't really like the world i was in..
And somehow, after the exposure to the various "elements"..
I had begun to dream up my own form of the perfect world..
Maybe it should have really existed..

As i believe, that to many of you people out there..
There is something..
Definitely captivating and alluring..
Wanting to draw you closer..
Be it a form of energy..
Or a form of fantasy..
Still, it is your own story..

Well, my point would be..
Yes.. It is correct for us to dream..
However, picking yourself up from that dream is rather complicated i can say..
I have such an experience before and it certainly doesn't feel that refreshing..
So deep in your slumber, be the dreamt up you..
And when you wake, be the real you..

Just like the real me..
=)

No comments: