Angels or Devils - Dishwalla

Saturday, January 26, 2008

OH DEAR ME~

today i did the worst thing that could hav happened in the morning..
I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED ALL MY HP CONTACTS!!!!
shit lo..

-_-
luckily i got some back up contacts on the other phone..
but..
wad have recorded tis year is all gone~

soooo...
all my year 2 classmates, would you ppl kindly giv mi ur contact number..
and as for those ppl whom has already changed their number in the recent year, pls do update mi oso..
becos i really really very sian now..
all delete le..
so lost~

sorry for all the trouble ppl~
pai seh..

ok today was hectic..
i wanted to rest leh..
in the end no rest dao lo..

had lunch wif my mom..
then afternoon went to collect my PDL..
wa lao i went to the driving centre.......
took my queue number.......
AND WAITED!!!!!!!!!

u noe for how long?????
U NOE??!?!?!?!?!

3 FULL WHOLE HOURS..
wa lao eh..
i sit there and rot lo..
the number so near mine liao..
still took them so long to get all the things done..

kaos..
they should really get some more counters..
and some ppl just couldn't wait..
so they left..
-_-

wait for 2 hrs liao go like a bit wasted..
zzzz..
might as well giv mi the tix..

my 3 hrs like tat jiu wasted le..
fly away..
T.T

then wanted to surprise ppl de..
but then my plan backfired..
LOL~
tis is called zi zuo zi shou..
-_-

i huo gai..
dai sei..
-_-

then i still tot can go home and rest de lo..
wait for the stupid bus oso so long..
squeeze until i almost wanna die diao..

by the time i reach home le, my legs aching le..
so i fainted on the bed and slept..
UNTIL NOW~

then i realise its almost 12 le..
i wad sai oso haven do..
-_-

most importantly, haven eat dinner...
................................

gu lu gu lu gu lu..
my stomach growling already..
so damn thirsty oso..

so poor mi had to drag myself to pour a cup of water..
T.T

now i oso lazy to cook le..
so sian lo..
hao luan de yi tian..
very very very very CHAOTIC!!!

i pray!
put my paws tgt and
PRAY!!
tat tml will be better..

waaaaa..
wo yao ku le~
T.T

No comments: