Angels or Devils - Dishwalla

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Fever..

i am so sian now..
duno once in how many thousand years i actually kena fever..
and my fever comes wif many other jialat things..
i will hav migraine..
imagine a knife cutting through ur head in a split second..
then gone..

my whole body no energy..
i hav no appetite at all..
i cannot even drink water..
when i blink or open my mouth to try and talk my head hurts..
and i feel, COLD!!!

i think i seldom feel so cold..
i confirm abnormal le..

jus now on my way home i almost bang into car..
-_-
lucky he let mi pass..
lao tian ye wants mi to live..
but he giv mi such a sickness..

everything i do actually pains my heart..
wo yao si diao le..
T.T

wa lao make mi become so emo..
cannot even manage a flat smile..
i super long time no emo liao lo..
wan to break my streak..
-_-
damn it..

No comments: