Angels or Devils - Dishwalla

Friday, November 16, 2007

Afternoon tea.. bad bad bad..

jus had afternoon tea wif L.I and jj
long time no see..
lol..
LI's hair become so long and spiky..
wahaha..
wan to act yan dao..
LOL..
^^

today's tea was exceptional..
you know why???
-_-
i think the waiter put some poison inside my drink lo..
now my stomach feels extremely not ok..
like kena poison liaos..
diaos..

dun go the hougang mall the xiao xuan feng..
HEI DIAN!!!!
eat u up nvm..
service still so sux..
-_-

the order dunno take how many thousand years to arrive lo..
as if the chef stay on the moon..
then the food they cook liao jus throw down to earth..
cos when the food land on my plate, it was sooooo anyhow..
-_-
the piece of meat can slide all the way to the very left hand side of the plate..
and no one bothered to do anything about it..
lol..

i looked at the waiter..
he looked at me..
then u noe wad he did??
he jus shook the plate to make the meat go back the center..
MANY MANY DOTS..
i immediately sian diao..
-_-

spoil my appetite still wanna poison me!!!
i going to use my pawz to sue tis company..
until it guan men da ji!!!!

rawr..
the accompany was great..
but the food sux..
bleah..
guess the day balances out huh?

cheers buds~

No comments: