Angels or Devils - Dishwalla

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Timbre~

I'm dead beat!!!
Down right tired lols~
But had a fun day..
haha..
Went to Timbre just now..
They were having an annual music fest featuring many live bands and performances..
Cause Timbre turns 3!!
^^
Thanks to gz for the place..
Hahaha..


1 of the more interesting drinks of the night..
Strawberry baileys milk shake with lemon~
LOL~
Tasted really like milk shake..
Hahaha~
^^
Anyways I've enjoyed for the night..
And i certainly don't feel as though I'm no life today..
It was fun!!
Usually it's the routine of going home after work and sleeping..
Such a boring life..
I could do better..
And whats more to say..
The music in me has REVIVED!!
WEEEEE~
Happy happy happy~
Passion?
You might find that in me..
I might actually consider it..
=)
Keep you guys updated anyways..
Cheers everyone~
XD

No comments: