Angels or Devils - Dishwalla

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

No title..

ICE CUBE WAFFLES ARE GREAT!!!!
=)

Hello people..
This is another one of Ice 3's very tasty waffles..
Waffle with caramel and maple syrup..
yummy~
=)

Went chomp with tutu then headed for our usual waffle hunt..

The rabbit even suggested getting the ice 3's membership card..
The only problem is..
They don't have any!!!
LOL~

Now that's hilarious..
=x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy things aside lets go to the crappy ones..

I feel that i have to be indirect sometimes..
Feeling quite stressful recently..
Especially today..
Imagine people feeding you bits and pieces of paper..
Pouring oil into your mouth..
And asks you to smoke..

Bye Bye..
You're a gonner..

I wanna have the relaxed feel again..
Recently couldn't find any though..
It's not that i've become entirely negative..
I'm still fairly positive i believe..
haha..
see i still can manage a laugh..
ooooo~

I wanna drink!!!!
And i wanna eat ice cream!!!
And waffles!!!

they make me high just for that little while..

Am i escaping my own future??
Damn me to hell..
=)

No comments: