Angels or Devils - Dishwalla

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Whats Been Happening????

thy lord has decided to bestow upon me some trials..
and i hopefully try to succeed in jumping over the hurdles..
-_-

okay..
summarising what i did..

- kept off ice mints LOL! shit
- did my projects
like super damn last min..

-_-

- had problems with my attitude
-had problems with thy family
- had problems with workload
and basically everything

tries to resolve things
attitude always bothers me
no matter what i do
where i am
it will always be the same

well..
hoping to change..
of course, for the better..
awaiting results of my progress..
hope that not me, but someone else will say..
" hey~ i see the change"
that's great, i thought..
and i smiled.
=)

for the first time..
in a long time..
someone will do this..

essential yet appealed..
carry all your thoughts..
across an open field..
when flowers gaze at you..
they're not the only ones who cry..
when they see you..
you said...

you do know me, that i know you care
oh yeah.

No comments: