Angels or Devils - Dishwalla

Friday, May 9, 2008

Don't ask me why

People are glad they have parents,
They are glad to have a home to return to,
Care and Concern from them.
They are very understanding and know how to make you feel at ease at home.
Many people love their homes..
Not all, but the majority.
Why?

I don't get it.
You people who are reading this maybe think that i am being childish or niave.
Seriously i'm not..
And i don't know how to handle situations when they arise..
Because anger always gets to mi first..
I get angry before i do anything..
That makes whatever i am going to do, go down the drain..
So it can't get any worse than what could happen..

On the other hand, i am glad to be able to differentiate all this crap from other people..
Cause many a times, they are too safe in their comfort zone that they don't want to get out and experience the " SHIT" in life.
I can't blame them..
It's their life..

Now I'm just pissed at how things are..
Or how they will be..
I seriously hope to have a nice and cozy home to return to..
Not some hotel that can just accomodate me.

Know me, but don't climb over my head..
For my patience has a limit.
And it's far from being high.

No comments: