Angels or Devils - Dishwalla

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

...

i am so emo now..

today was an emo day..
it rained whole day..
so firstly there was more so called negative ions in the air..
it made my mood go down..

sch wasnt tat great either..
and it was certainly a huge let down..
but wad can i say..
i can do nothing about it..

many people tried to cheer me up and make me happy..
for this i thank all of u..
Love ya ppl..
=)

but aside from that..
i can only say i am disappointed..
very terribly disappointed..
i begin to think..
why bother if i am not being appreciated..
should i continue my optimum standard or just heck care..
i am beginning to seriously doubt myself..
it just sounds very not justified to me..
no matter how i look at it, i cannot find a way to console myself..

i am sad..
but i noe i have to be strong for those around me..
i will try to be..
but how tough can i go before i fall?
=(

i wanna lie on a bed and just sleep forever if i can..
no worries, no pain, no nothing..
isn't that good??

No comments: